Music and Community Outreach
We want every family to experience the magic of making music together! That's why we support organizations and Music Together® licensees who bring our classes to families who might not otherwise be able to participate because of economic issues or other challenges.
Many of our licensees partner with local nonprofits in order to reach underserved populations. Our community outreach team includes an outreach mentor and a board-certified music therapist, who give licensees working with at-risk families all the support they need to succeed.
Our curriculum is designed to support the goals of a variety of programs serving high-risk children and families. Examples of populations who have benefitted from Music Together include:
- Children in early intervention programs
- Foster families
- Families experiencing homelessness
- Children with an incarcerated parent
- Military families
- Teen parents and their babies
- Families at-risk for neglect or abuse
- Victims of domestic violence
- Children with special needs
- Families in WIC (The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children)
- Migrant workers and their families
- Head Start/Early Head Start families
Nonprofit organizations and schools interested in offering Music Together can find potential partners on our Class Locator.
Nonprofit organizations interested in offering subsidized classes to low-income or at-risk families should email us at email@example.com.