Before you register, please read the important information below:
If you are interested in starting your own licensed center in Taiwan, there will be a screening process for us to determine your acceptance into the training. Our staff will contact you with the information about the screening process after we receive your submission. Follow up steps will be emailed to you.
• After the screening process is complete, you will be notified by the Educational Events Department indicating whether or not you are accepted into the training.
• You are NOT automatically registered for the Teacher Training Workshop after we receive your submission.
• DO NOT make any travel arrangements. If you arrange travel during the screening process, and are NOT accepted into the training, Music Together Worldwide is not responsible for travel reimbursement.
• If you are NOT accepted into the training, your credit card will be refunded after you confirm that you received the notification from the Educational Services Department.
Please fill in all required information on the next page. If you are sent by an existing center and will be working for them, please make sure to write the name of the center in the comment field.
We’re so happy that you’d like to join us for the Teacher Training! Please fill in all required information on the next page. Questions or problems? Contact our Educational Events Registrar at (800) 728-2692 x328 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teaching Eligibility Requirements: In order to be eligible to teach Music Together, you must complete and pass the 25-hour Music Together Teacher Training Workshop. At the end of the workshop there will be a song leading activity, in which you lead your fellow workshop colleagues in a song as you would in a Music Together class. This exercise will allow you to apply some of the strategies and teaching techniques that you have learned during the training. To pass the training you must demonstrate your ability to effectively lead a group in song while singing in tune in the Music Together range and keeping a steady beat in the upper and lower body.
Licensing Requirements: To open a Music Together center, you have to first obtain a trademark license from Music Together Worldwide. (If you teach for a licensee at an approved location, you do not need to apply for your own trademark license.) Our decision to grant or deny a license depends on many factors, including where you want to hold your classes. In some cities, opportunities are limited. However, because we are growing, please contact us to find out more. We’d love to hear from you and support your musical future with us.
If you are registering for a Refresher or Certification Level 1 training, please use the email address that you use when you login to the Music Together website.
Upcoming Date(s) and Time(s)
- 03/26/20 Taipei City, Taiwan
March 26, 2020 - March 28, 2020