Make Music Together Part of Your School's Curriculum
If you want to help children to learn music in developmentally appropriate ways; support cognitive, language, emotional, social, and physical development; give parents enjoyable and significant ways to relate to their children; engage at-risk children; and enhance happiness and well-being in your school community, then bring music in as an essential part of your core curriculum.
Music Together Preschool Program Authors and Developers
- Kenneth K. Guilmartin – Founder/Director, Music Together LLC
- Lili M. Levinowitz, Ph.D. – Director of Research
- Lyn Ransom, D.M.A. – CMYC Director of Program Development
Music Together In-School Department
- Carole Moore – Director of In-School Services
- Devi Borton – Outreach Mentor
- Carol Ann Blank, M.M.T., MT-BC – Special Needs Coordinator
- Lawrence Haber – Licensing Manager
- Ellen Acuna – Preschool Program Mentor
For information about bringing Music Together to your school, contact Carole Moore. For information about special needs children, contact Carol Ann Blank.
For more information on how Music Together can support your program, email
firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry. A representative from our Music Together In-School Services Department will contact you to chat!